Located in central UK, the East Midlands is an important area of England connecting Yorkshire, the North East, and Scotland with southern English areas. As with the remainder of the UK, the East Midlands has a vast number of properties that still to this date have asbestos contamination, even though asbestos was banned in the UK as long ago as 1999.
For asbestos services across the entire East Midlands region, you can rely on Safeline Environmental – for everything you need! On this page, we go on to discuss our services across the East Midlands region.
Some facts about the East Midlands
Here are a few facts about the East Midlands region:
- The East Midlands had a population of 4,804,149 at the 2011 census
- The East Midlands includes six counties, which are:
- Lincolnshire (excluding North and North East Lincolnshire)
- Nottinghamshire and
- The three largest locations are Leicester 330,000, Nottingham 322,000, and Derby 249,000 (again taken from the 2011 census)
Asbestos services available
Think of asbestos, then think of Safeline Environmental, we offer a broad selection of asbestos-related services including:
- Asbestos audits – we provide detailed asbestos audits for individual locations or all locations in a group. Our audits ensure private property owners, companies, and government agencies understand the asbestos issues in their property
- Asbestos awareness training – comply with UK law by raising awareness about asbestos for staff, Safeline’s structured training courses are a great help
- Asbestos encapsulation – rather than removing and disposing of asbestos, it can be left where it is (and undisturbed) through a process called encapsulation (this is not always possible, but where it is, the cost is typically considerably cheaper)
- Asbestos removal – where encapsulation is not an option, we will remove asbestos from any site. This will be through a strict and entirely safe process. This will ensure safety for all parties – employees, customers, partners, property owners, and Safeline staff, etc.
- Asbestos surveys and sampling – you may or may not have an asbestos issue. Order Safeline Environmental’s survey and sampling services to document the asbestos issues, enabling a plan to be created for its management
- Asbestos waste collection and disposal – we will remove, collect, and dispose of all asbestos waste. Safeline Environmental hold an Environment Agency license as an accredited carrier and disposer of asbestos waste
Safeline Environmental are members of ARCA (The Asbestos Removal Contractors Association). View our listing at this link.
Asbestos services in the East Midlands
We work EVERYWHERE across the entire East Midlands region offering a wide range of asbestos services to private, commercial asbestos removal, and public sector customers. If you have an asbestos-related problem in the East Midlands, we will help, whoever you are!
Why not visit our dedicated East Midlands city pages:
We work across all towns and cities in the East Midlands including (but not limited to) Beeston, Chesterfield, Corby, Kettering, Lincoln, Loughborough, Mansfield, Northampton, and Nottingham.
Find Safeline locations throughout the Midlands
Safeline Environmental provide our complete range of asbestos services across the entire wider Midlands region including Gloucestershire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, the West Midlands and Worcestershire.
We work UK-mainland wide, view all of our city pages UK-wide at this link.
Safeline Environmental in the East Midlands
All enquiries are welcomed from customers old and new, large, and small - whatever asbestos services you need across the East Midlands. Contact us in the following ways:
Image Credit: Wikipedia